Reef Discussion

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Hmmm. Thank you!

They're about 1/3+ up the tank off the floor and they're just over an inch long *shock* And even worse, I fragged them a few months back (just took two polyps) and they reside up on the frag rack - about 20cm from the surface - and they're STILL about 1.5cm long!! And next to them (up on the frag rack) I have my Canary Yellows from Oceanarium and they're over an INCH!!

Not happy, Jan :(

Might have to see if I can swindle a visit from @Synodontis one day so he can set our lights up properly. Me = retarded lol

And @Jimmy - I'll swap you some zoa frags for a ric :p
I actually just listed in the classifieds..if you've got enough and the right frags. I wouldn't mind but they'd have to be out of the ordinary though. :)

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Ahhh, if only!

Sorry, but i've not got much out of the ordinary here :-( Was more of a tongue in cheek comment ;-) But thanks for considering!! :-D

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney
Ahhh, if only!

Sorry, but i've not got much out of the ordinary here :-( Was more of a tongue in cheek comment ;-) But thanks for considering!! :-D
Haha it's all good man, I was just playing around anyways. I saw your zoas. I like them green ones.. Need a green frilled zoa in my tank which has a green centre.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Renovating the frag systems atm so system is clean (clear glass for once) and last night when I walked into the garage to feed the dog I saw this so though to just take a quick shot to share of some of my frags, 75% Blue 25% white LED's.
DSC03083.JPG

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
Gonna have to raid your tank Sarg, I Need More ;). You going tonight? I'll bring that frag?

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
If I get there it will be on my break. Ill go in tomorrow after lunch, as usual, I've been off work since half way through my shift on tues with a stupid cold and still feel like crap today but I better go in for the last day of the week! If I don't catch you there tonight and Ernie's ok with i can grab it tomorrow.

JimmyDang

Sep 12, 2012
Sydney