Reef Discussion

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Renovating the frag systems atm so system is clean (clear glass for once) and last night when I walked into the garage to feed the dog I saw this so though to just take a quick shot to share of some of my frags, 75% Blue 25% white LED's.
View attachment 18622
THAT is exactly what I want. Once I move house again next March I will be setting up a frag tank to look exactly like this ...

@Sarg looks like I need to pop around to yours after all, get an eyeful of those.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
THAT is exactly what I want. Once I move house again next March I will be setting up a frag tank to look exactly like this ...

@Sarg looks like I need to pop around to yours after all, get an eyeful of those.
Good it will save me bringing your stuff on SUNDAY as I've got to bring a bit as it is lol

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I must have missed following another Facebook store... just how many ARE there.
Oh ... a lot :p
This was Asquith though, one of the bigger ones.

Was thinking of your morph addiction while drooling over some Aquarium Excellence photos that went up recently ...

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Oh ... a lot :p
This was Asquith though, one of the bigger ones.

Was thinking of your morph addiction while drooling over some Aquarium Excellence photos that went up recently ...
They were very, very nice but a bit pricey for me right now!

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
anyone want any nice eagle eyes? I will do them for the price of postage, my tank is currently over run with them, need to hack them back so will be big clumps of them. Probably have about 1000+ heads all up lol

I had this many 15 months ago, they grow very very fast
ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x146_DR_JOSHUA_IMG_4188.jpg

Last edited:

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Wow that is a lot lol such an underrated zoa!

I'm going to run into the same situation with my eagle eyes as they are the only ones on the actual scape and are moving quick!