Reef Discussion

dimitri

Aug 15, 2015
Under the blue light I have something that looks very similar except the specking is green, much smaller though, I assume these types of macro algae come in green?

Rob, isn't this a family friendly forum? :dead

I doubt most ppl would know what that is anyway without a google hehe..

Dean Lovett

Apr 11, 2015
Penrith
Pharmacology major here and studying pharmacist, so I appreciated the joke ;) hahaha

Back to the algae, the macro algae is like a whole new world to be explored for me! :D

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Under the blue light I have something that looks very similar except the specking is green, much smaller though, I assume these types of macro algae come in green?

Rob, isn't this a family friendly forum? :dead

I doubt most ppl would know what that is anyway without a google hehe..
That was directed at the pharmacologist mate, lol. Besides, they left that WIDE open for a cheeky bastard like me not to inject my lunacy. I have to be on my toes at all times around the house or my lovely wife will say "That's what she/he said" if I leave the door open.

Macro algaes come in all shades of the rainbow, red, brown, orange, yellow, blue and green.

One thing I've noticed about Dragon's Breath, it does not like high nitrates, not even a little bit. Anything over 20 and mine stops growing, detaches and floats off to the great reef in the sky.