Off-Topic

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
hahaha nice.. :)

got a 4/10 shotty.. but that wont be necessary, the first time a boy comes around will be the last time for a long time. Im not worried bout any of that. especially when they will be home schooled come 12 years old..... what boys hahahaha (wheres the evil smiley???)

in saying this, I do trust my girls, they are smart and know what I expect of any boy when the time comes, they have had a good example growing up of how a man should treat a woman anyways ;)

as for hormones and all those other things, well, thats for the wife to deal with and when they all start to line up at that time of the month (which for some unknown god forsaken reason happens when women live together) I will have a shed out the back with a fully lockable, fully self contained living arrangement that I can disapear for a few days a month until it is clear to come out again :p

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
You might be living in there longer than a few days a month !!
It's not only those hormones- it's the princess and the pea syndrome that occurs when they get older-fine for 1 second and then you don't know what you did wrong the next second. Seems to be a universal trend-boys are easier

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Take a note of this small booklet-' The Princess bitchface Syndrome" by Michael Carr Gregg- I suggest all you guys with cute little girls post this now as you will need to read this later on- you veel remember my vords;)

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
Take a note of this small booklet-' The Princess bitchface Syndrome" by Michael Carr Gregg- I suggest all you guys with cute little girls post this now as you will need to read this later on- you veel remember my vords;)
sounds like my 2 year old little girl already! :eek nah she can be a sweet heart.... then again she can be quite vindictive, but I still love her just the same!

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
I have a 5yo girl and a 3 yo boy - Katie already has a different boyfriend each week at kindergarten :eek
my twins (the eldest, 10 now) were like that too mate, maybe a tad older, 6 or 7 but can handle that kind of boyfriend, there the best type and hope the twins get ones like that, they dont even want to hold hands! :p;) so one every week aint a prob when the relationship is like that.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
I think we've all really gone off topic in this one-lego to teenage girls to boyfriends etc!!:D We need to rename this thread--??? The inherent dangers of Lego and its influence on your children in later years

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
this is great!

I have a boy and girl and they will be 4 and 3 respectively in january... charlotte already knows that girls have powers over boys that the boys themselves dont understand!

I cant wait until she is a teenager.... she will have bars on her windows for sure...

Shes always been master of the aquascape.. but doesnt like to get wet.. (behave boys) so i move shit and she "supervises"
Increase in budget will happen when i give up the smokes (wish me well.. Boxing day is the starting date.. )

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
Shes always been master of the aquascape.. but doesnt like to get wet.. (behave boys) so i move shit and she "supervises"
Increase in budget will happen when i give up the smokes (wish me well.. Boxing day is the starting date.. )
ahhh the all to familiar story, I know how you feel.

good luck with the quit mate! I give kudos to any smoker that does, I want to eventually but it wont happen anytime soon, I tried once, got through a while then went to the pub, that was the end of my smoke free life which lasted a few weeks.

I think we all wish for a budget increase, if I could have the money to just get the setup I wanted and all payed for in one go I would love it, but life just dont allow for that!

well im going to the doctor and saying.. Give me EVERYTHING you can, Drugs and all.. will see how that helps.. i have quit the "other smoking" before.. and ive stopped smoking in cars alltogether.. so i can only hope.. but yes.. from boxing day i will be a hermit untill HOPEFULLY i can maybe go somewhere on NYE.. but if im not ready im not going..

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
actually you just reminded me of that in regards to the doctors!

my mother in law, and grand mother in law recently got onto the new stop smoking pills and said they were great, it allows you to cut back to start with then eventually after a few weeks quit altogether and both have said they are great, they arent a smoking cure but what they do is stop the need for a smoke, and allows you to cut right back, then once you do stop smoking you continue the tablets for a few more weeks then you shouldnt get any withdrawals or anything like that.

I am pretty sure that if you have a health care card or pension card this stop smoking pill is extremely affordable, unlike the other kind of stop smoking aids like nicobate etc. you only pay for the prescription which with a HCC or pen. card is only $5.60 per script/refill

Yeah.. im a 31 year old male with no kids and no benifits.. (like the 99%) so ill be paying through the nose for all of it.. but screw it .. if it works it will save me at LEAST 60 bucks a week so im willing to try.