Off-Topic

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
The inherent dangers of Lego and its influence on your children in later years
thats why I am so glad I finally got my boy! LEGO! lego technics had me wrapped up for hours as a kid, now I just need to wait until he is old enough to get the really cool ones!!!!! :p;):confused::cool:

i actually nearly convinvced the missus to start buying some now but then backed off as I didn't want the temptation to pull it out the box and look like a kid... ahhh... lol.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Grug, welcome. You just put @ in front of their name with no space.

Okay, since you were all so fast to shoot my childhood dreams of having a marine aquarium with lego in it, I will go to plan B. I don't know what it is yet, but I am sure I will figure it out. Oh, and it's not having a kid. Having said that, we will be trying for kids soon, so everyone start hoping I have a boy. A girl would be kinda weird... having tea parties, dressing up in chicks clothes... I only do that stuff on Sunday mornings, not every day of the week...

MagicJ ahhh twitter rules.. fair enough.. Now back to the topic at hand..

you will find out very quickly that lego floats.. single peices float and even a lot of large structures will float.. which means finding something to weigh the bugger down untill all the little air pockets in between and inside joined bricks fill up with water.. (and if the bricks are the right way up .. this wont happen) to counteract this problem you will have to construct the model INSIDE the tank :confused:

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Grug sometimes we talk about reef stuff ;) I guess this thread is why we have an 'Off Topic' section, although this one probably needs its own section :)

Hope you stay around.