Off-Topic

hehehe.. no ill be here.. dont worry about that.. im getting a new tank delivered on monday.. and ill need help next weekend lifting shifting sifting and swearing.. so the more places i can recruit from the better.. (and yes.. if you help me ill let you all play with my Legos)

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Well.. this has been an.... interesting.... introduction to Thereefuge tonight.. i think im gonna like it here. :)
Yeah, this place is contagious for anyone with a sense of humour. :D :welcome btw. Dynamic is moving the boundaries of sane behaviour yet again. Or not. :confused:

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
this thread is frickin hilarious! I wanted to quote but theres to many!!! :p:cool:

I dont think we have seen dynamic's full sense of humour yet! just wait till ya get him in chat!@!!

by the way, having girls isnt to hard, their mother generally does that girly stuff, I just show em how to be a boy haha! (they love it). I was getting worried there though, three girls to one boy, not the best strike rate there but in saying that one of the pregnancies we got two for the price of one!

there would be a way of getting the lego to sink, possibly putting it in upside down first to try and get the air bubbles out? we cant shoot his dreams down so harshly!

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
oh god, this has gone to a level I didn't expect at all! :confused::p:worship

look forward to the pics Matty!!!!!!!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
there is no way that plastic sub is going in my tank :confused:
remote controlled sub on the otherhand...

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
Jashay-wait until the girls become teenagers!!!!!:p

Hey seeing we're on this type of thread- who's into trains( toy trains-thomas the tank engine etc)
( I'm not by the way- but I've still got the whole Thomas collection from when my son was little-he was train mad-keeping it for possible grandchildren one day)

No Dynamic-Thomas would rust!!!!!!!!;)

Keeping.. no .. parenting teenage girls is easy.. as long as you can find a black market shot gun and buy a harley.. park harley in driveway and answer door to all "dates" with shotgun by your side.. dont need ammo.. the image will do.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Keeping.. no .. parenting teenage girls is easy.. as long as you can find a black market shot gun and buy a harley.. park harley in driveway and answer door to all "dates" with shotgun by your side.. dont need ammo.. the image will do.
Nah dude you got it all wrong. You can just act really immature, and be like "Dude, when she goes to get ready for your date tonight, we should have sex". Problem solved.

firebird

Aug 2, 2011
It's not the dates I'm talking about- I feel sorry for them- it's the hormones!!!!!