Tank Journal Archive

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Too late :) its all good a friend has a 32 he's parting out soon with a big hks hi mount ..... I might snavle a few things off him including his brand new kaaz 1.5way ;)

Sidd

Jul 15, 2011
Sounds good :) I use to have a skyline about 6 years ago. Do miss it. But nothing beats the 1J :)

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
So I got about $7-800 worth of new corals today and a little bicolor blenny :) I only just got them in the tank so I'll post up some picks tomorrow ! The list is:
3 scollys one orange with developing green one bleeding apple and one vibrant red
A small GOLD hammer
An ice mint green goni
A heap of real nice zoas
5 baby Helios purple yellow and some greeny/yellows
Purple and green blastos
Purple and green lobo
Red lobo ball
And 10 baby turbo snails !

One or two things :D

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Yeah it's something different ! To the normal toxic greens ..... If this one goes good I'll get a red one as the first goni I got (which I now know was an alveopora ) died within days and kinda scared me of but this one was cheap to experiment with ;)

This day is going sooooooooo sslllllllooooooowwwwww ! I just wanna get home and check everything out now it's had some time to settle :D

So I got about $7-800 worth of new corals today and a little bicolor blenny :) I only just got them in the tank so I'll post up some picks tomorrow ! The list is:
3 scollys one orange with developing green one bleeding apple and one vibrant red
A small GOLD hammer
An ice mint green goni
A heap of real nice zoas
5 baby Helios purple yellow and some greeny/yellows
Purple and green blastos
Purple and green lobo
Red lobo ball
And 10 baby turbo snails !

One or two things :D
hell yer nice

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Hey Chris most of them came from salt aquariums out in emu plains but a couple came from other reefers :) salt is a bit of a drive but my god it's worth it ! And craig is a great bloke too !

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
I just did a head count and I have 42 different corals in a 2ft cube !
This is counting all the same colour mushrooms as one piece ( red blue and fluffy brown)if I counted individual morphs it'd be well over 60 :D

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
So....... I may or may not have psychotically overfed my tank tonight ;) I blended up 1/2 dozen roe sacs from the scallops I had with dinner and went to town in the tank ! Made the water go cloudy and I've emptied the skimmer 3 times tonight but my god the corals and fish LOVED it ! It isn't something I plan on doing very often but I have never seen all my corals so bloated with food ! I can't wait to see them tomorrow in full light once they recover from there food coma :D T