Reef Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobbieMVFC

Feb 25, 2013
Bugger !!! , I just orderd some ...If only I had of found this post..... If it grows I will do the same .

Ohh wait sorry I have ordered Caulerpa brachypus , I don't think its as popular.
I will shut up now....sorry

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
That's
that's fine with me. @marineclass flick me a pm and I'll send you my details.

@RobbieMVFC i switched out my brachy for this stuff. To be perfectly honest i won't be using brachy again as some made it to my display and I'm still battling it. This stuff does the damage to phosphates, so i won't be using anything else (besides the 1 mangrove seed i have growing lol.)

Damjan

Jan 8, 2013
Melbourne
This looks like a great idea, I was reading it back when the line got closed, however now that you are taking names again I would love some.

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
I'll give you some for free when you order a frag rack.

:p
and if i dont order a frag rack will it not be free? :P

i dont wanna order one just yet because im battling some algae and dont want to get a nice rack dirty....no rudeness intended lol

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
and if i dont order a frag rack will it not be free? :p

i dont wanna order one just yet because im battling some algae and dont want to get a nice rack dirty....no rudeness intended lol
Haha just kidding. When it gets to your turn on the list I'll send some out.

@Noro yours is on its way today Express. I think you might have a bonus amphipod in there if it survives the trip, quite a beast too!

Noro

May 6, 2012
Perth
Awesome, thanks so much chimaera. I've got some pretty massive amphipods running around the tank at the moment. Do you reckon you could send me a tracking number?

I'm paranoid they're going to deliver it to the business mailbox.

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
Hey everyone. This is the list of people waiting. Please put your name beside the next person in line if you can supply them, then send them details please.

@leodb89
@deL
@Damjan

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Hey everyone. This is the list of people waiting. Please put your name beside the next person in line if you can supply them, then send them details please.

@leodb89
@deL
@Damjan

just wanna thank you mate for what you're doing...its greatly appreciated and TBH its hard to find people in this hobby that are this generous and passionate, i only wish we could all be a bit more like this :)

RNGracias

Apr 6, 2013
Please put me on the list too, anyone in Perth already got some, willing to share, please let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.