Tank Journal Archive

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Haha Dude my old tank was well established and I just had to to put everything in, plumb, build light, tidy cables an Fill. My old tank took forever!

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Bit of an update,
Picked up A decorated firefish yesterday. Put a bit more rock in and re scaped. Skimmer is pulling some seriously dirty crap out now. Stuck some fuses on my lights just for peace of mind. No point putting more photos up till I get my dosing pump and some more SPS frags!

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Ill have to go to Aquaristic and check them out in real life I think Matt haha.
Anyways, heres my proposed fsh list!
pair of platinum clowns
oblique lined dottyback
tiger blenny
3 sunburst anthias OR a lemonpeel angel
Here you go mate, $1200 for the pair:
ai849.photobucket.com_albums_ab53_adamc1978_2011_10_03_261.jpg

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Ahh don't tempt me I have an xr6 in need of some go fast bits haha!
UPDATE:
Everything running smoothly now. Had a trip when the RTP pipe popped off and my pump shot water everywhere. Actually luck it hit he PowerPoint or ALOT of water would have been on the floor :o
Got some SPS frags off a local member cheers mate! Bought a small clam, should colour up nicely. Going to get some more SPS and a squamie clam of Dave at extreme reef sometime next week!
Once I prune the Xenia infestation I'll take some pics

:)

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Thanks mate,
Im just so stoke that I now have a tank that I barely touch/test (weekly now), that keeps SPS coloured and colours up frags!! all those frags were pretty much brown

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
Yehp I think they are starting to get healthy again cause I sold my angel to another refer, and I'm getting PE through the day again.

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
downside, corraline has started, spots all over the back of the tank, goodbye ALK/CA/MAG !!! ;(

WoodyMackay

Oct 12, 2011
well yes and no. Coralline means my tank is healthy ( 3 weeks with coralline already I must be doing something right)
but corralling sucks Soooooooo much alk cal and mag out of the water! my dosing is gonna go through the roof, not that its hard to up the dosing its just a pain in the a**e