Off-Topic

Jarryd

Dec 31, 2011
Perth
its hard when you have posted on other forums,and got shot down every time for asking questions,at least here this doesn't happen here.
As it shouldn't happen here, nor any forum for that matter. More than likely its an ego thing. Too many heroes.
A lot of the bigger forums have covered just about everything you can think of, at least with a fairly new forum, they get brought up again and you have the chance to have an input and ask questions if you aren't crystal clear.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK! Even if you think its a stupid question, someone will help and there wont be any snikkering. It says so in the rules :p It's for your own benefit.
Also being a smaller community you have the chance to get to know one another a lot easier than a forum with thousands of people on it.

My 5 cents...

chris B

Dec 14, 2011
Liberty Grove
another point people do not post, is as the other forums, they are always right and never open to new ideas, when you suggest a new idea, they do not like it and they tends to get a bit uptight on the subject, it makes it hard for newbies as well, when they have had the bad experience with other forums, they are very worried about asking the same questions, as they might been asked already, with the other forums, when they have a group meeting, they tend not to help any new members and make them feel very unwelcome, but they still expect them to join the club and pay there fee, at least here you do not need to pay a fee ( as of Yet ) to become a member, as this site gets bigger, i suppose there might be a joining fee, ( lets see what happens )

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
another point people do not post, is as the other forums, they are always right and never open to new ideas, when you suggest a new idea, they do not like it and they tends to get a bit uptight on the subject, it makes it hard for newbies as well, when they have had the bad experience with other forums, they are very worried about asking the same questions, as they might been asked already, with the other forums, when they have a group meeting, they tend not to help any new members and make them feel very unwelcome, but they still expect them to join the club and pay there fee, at least here you do not need to pay a fee ( as of Yet ) to become a member, as this site gets bigger, i suppose there might be a joining fee, ( lets see what happens )

Your more than welcome to pay me Chris , If it's going to make you feel at home .
Just trying to help :D