cant watch your video, Doc - the message that comes up is:
"This video contains content frm WMG and EMI,
one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"
*mutters darkly about SOPA*

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
yes, it appears so, I am new to the whole music to video thing. Will ammend and repost in the near future. Apologies for the inconvinience

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
not your fault, dr_schell - its the stupid copyright laws. :mad:
Why can't they see the songs usage as free advertising for their song rather than the other way around?

V

'vspec'

Its ok, I was bold and used the star wars tune one year, it took ...ohhh....bout a week max!

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Uhm....this may be just me....but its saying "This Video is unavailable"....
Which is just annoying since I just wanted to watch it, not date it...

V

'vspec'

uploaded now, let me know your thoughts
Thats a scary thought... are you sure?? lol

To be honest Doc, on the laptop because its time delayed, I didn't really see a difference between 360p and 720p

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
I will have to watch during during the "high-tide" phase after the 7th day (or look in the filter sock). A very interesting article on P.modestus (ecologically similar) is contained in the following article:

"Mudskippers brood their eggs in air but submerge them for hatching
Atsushi Ishimatsu, Yu Yoshida, Naoko Itoki, Tatsusuke Takeda, Heather J. Leeand
Jeffrey B. Graham"

I have attached a copy of this article for those interested in reafing it, very interesting indeed.

Attachments

Synodontis

Aug 1, 2011
Melton, Victoria
This is a really amazing series Doc, to think we all get watch this happen along with you. Without your posts keeping us up to date, very few of us would learn that a mud skipper & archer are not so simple. Watching from the start with tank design through to the build & now we are all awaiting the announcement of of bubbies! We are a lucky group, thanks Doc. :D

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Thanks Synodontis, I appreciated the positive feedback. I am more than happy to share my hobby/research with those that are interested in listening/reading. Now I only hope that they fish perform so as not to let you all down.

We are a lucky group because ALL members on this forum treat each other with respect. This is another reason why I like to share my knowledge with you guys and gals :-)

V

'vspec'

This is another reason why I like to share my knowledge with you guys and gals :)
Yeah!! , that and I've got you locked in the basement chained to the keyboard with the most annoying song playing in your collection ~ on constant repeat.

Its amazing what the promise of a song change can do, nets results for the rest of you folks every time!
No need to thank me people, I get enough from the Doc [Broken External Image]:http://forum.mmopurge.com/images/smilies/ban.gif

Dr. Schell

The Fuckin' Doc
Jul 12, 2011
Brisbane
Finally, the babies cometh!. Attached is a short vid of the male cleaning his burrow. If you watch carefully at time 114, in the water, you will see the tiny fry swimming around. As far as I am aware, this is the first record of this species spawning and brooding in captivity. Now just have to try and raise sucessive hatches.
Enjoy