Help / Suggestions

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @TheJordans,
Are you refering to the logo? I am also using android and it looks fine?

Thanks.

Last edited:

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Yep. Has been changed since I posted last. But it doesn't look as though it's centred (top to bottom) or sized correctly for the space. (Same as in buddy's pic)

Also the alerts toolbar only appears to be on the home page

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Yep. Has been changed since I posted last. But it doesn't look as though it's centred (top to bottom) or sized correctly for the space. (Same as in buddy's pic)

Also the alerts toolbar only appears to be on the home page
Hello @TheJordans
The alerts bar is universal. Can you please send me a screenshot of it not working?

Thanks.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
LOL
If I knew how to do one on my phone!! *blush*
I'll have to google lol

Oh, and is there a reason why it's soooo daaaarn slllooooow on the phone vs the computer? Typing is a pita :(

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @TheJordans
It may be your browser using its toolbar to overlap the alerts bar. Is there a way you can make the tool bar hide when scrolling?

Thanks.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
It's not - you can actually see the different coloured gap/space between the browser toolbar and the reefuge banner. On the home page, it's where that gap is. It's just not on any other page.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @TheJordans,

This is strange. The first thing I noticed is you have the chatbar at the bottom. This is set to not display on mobile devices. Can you please check your browser settings and ensure it is not using the browser as a desktop emulation.

Thanks.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Lol!
Well now that I've switched back to desktop view, it's disappeared :-( Shame really. Most of my chatting was while I was with bub and my phone! Lol

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I modified the z-index. Can you please let me know if this fixed the problem (alerts bar)?

Thanks.