Help / Suggestions

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Interestingly, I just saw it - I clicked on this thread, and that bar appeared for a second, then as the page completed loading it vanished. Changing to page 2 didn't make it pop back up at all.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,
Is the problem still there? Please confirm.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone,
The problem is on the default browser that comes with Android. I was using FireFox on Android and all is well, however when using chrome it causes this error. The bar is still there but for some reason is invisible. If you tap where the bar should be you will see it responds. This is not normal and I will need to look into why it is doing this. It seems to be unique to chrome so there will need to be a workaround done to fix it. I will look into it tomorrow.

Thanks.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I'm not using chrome. But get some rest and look into it whenever. It'll keep :)
Based off your screenshots, you're using the default browser like I am (which isn't actually Chrome).
Using Chrome, it seems to work for me. It's just the default browser that I have the issue with.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Based off your screenshots, you're using the default browser like I am (which isn't actually Chrome).
Using Chrome, it seems to work for me. It's just the default browser that I have the issue with.
I think that somewhere in my phone I HAVE Chrome, but I know I'm not using it b/c sites keep telling me to download Flashplayer (or whatever) b/c the browser I'm using doesn't support them. But when I go to download it, it says I have Chrome on my phone and don't need to o_0

I'm really more of an Apple person lol. I know how to fix *most* of their problems!! :rofl

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
You will likely have Chrome installed, it just won't be set as the default browser - which you should be able to change in your settings. Chrome is much better than the Android default, worth swapping.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
@DavidS If we're talking about "applications manager", there aren't any browsers in there :( I checked!!
I believe it's stock, but it's from OS so who knows lol