Off-Topic

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Just took a look to so how old you are ;).

You do realise that your marine tank will be in jeopardy if you have kids :rolleyes: Make the most of it now mate.

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
OK - just make sure that you buy any expensive reef stuff that you think you will need over the next 12 months :D.

Only joking, my wife is very supportive of my tank especially when she doesn't know how much things cost.

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
haha. we were driving home the other day and i said, "i just need to pull in to this fish store"...she wasnt pleased and made me promise to see harry with her if i did. I stayed in there a long time and looked at everything!

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
hah, yea there is a lot to look at there at darrens. My girl went to his to buy me a fish the other day and took a friend - they were there looking for over an hour! she didn't tell me because she thought id want to take her more but her friend said they had a great time looking ---BUSTED!

Attachments

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
A couple of anthias - she wanted some pink in the tank - im not complaining becuase they are great fish and have a good personality together.

Snik66

Jul 13, 2011
Tasmania
just letting you guys know ....im number one in aus.. dont know what at yet... anyway forums loooking preettty nice ;)