Off-Topic

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
This is true but here I am, listening to Billy Joel, drinking red wine on a Friday night. I must be getting old.

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
There needs to be more music going, from Pink to Alice Cooper, from Billy Joel to Deep Purple ... Bring it.

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...

Rocking out to Bruce Springsteen for now. I felt like a changeup from almost non-stop Crystal Castles and Girl Talk. :eek

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong...

Rocking out to Bruce Springsteen for now. I felt like a changeup from almost non-stop Crystal Castles and Girl Talk. :eek
I'm heading for some Hendrix next.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Bugger random. That's for the ipod in the car. Tonight is 100% class. Except for the fact that I'm currently listening to Kid Rock for some inexplicable reason.

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
Hahah.. what Hendrix don't I have. Just a matter of what format. Most of it's on dodgy old tapes. Been into Hendrix for a long time ;)
Does 24-ish years count as a long time? :p

If we're going for class - Buddy Rich playing North Sea Jazzfest at The Hague in 1978. It's hard to get classier than Mr. Rich, especially when accompanied by a fine Bourbon and a nice, rough-cut tobacco.

I prefer Marley ... Red Red wine.
That, my friend, was UB40 (most famously, originally recorded by Neil Diamond). The UB40 version came out 2 years post- Bob Marley's death.