Reef Discussion

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
Well, I hope so. When I turn the light on to feed them, they withdraw :-( I put food in their mouths & left it there for 10 mins with the lights off then turned lights on & removed what I could see so it wouldn't foul the tank overnight.Dunno what else to do :-(
I did a total water change on Friday but now the water is cloudy white again which is just pissing me off big-time!! I put another 5kg of aragonite sand in, after rinsing it 10 times, & it's STILL CLOUDY!!! Gaaaaah!!! Salinity is 1.024 & most of the corals seem happy enough tho my hermit crab climbed out his shell & died, as did the sea cucumber & bristleworms. I don't know - corals r ok, tho *sigh*

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
It's moulted before but this time he was dead :( shell was empty & not in any other shells.
Several of my narssisus (sp?) snails died too tho lots r ok still. The dog whelk is cruising about waving his snout around like a raver in a mosh pit :-D I'm getting close to giving up becoz the RSPCA is gunna haul me off for ignorance & cruelty soon :-( :-( :-( *is getting disheartened*