Tank Journal Archive

stacey

Apr 19, 2012
sydney
Thanks boys. The kids have had fun building and are talking about a bigger one.
here is a view from the back. just testing the led lighting. I have been thinking about getting an ATI power mod and selling the leds

Attachments

stacey

Apr 19, 2012
sydney
next on the list is GLX ProfiLux with dosing and a 3 foot Illumagic LED S model.
JOBS to do are auto topup, power-board and bits

V

'vspec'

ha, new faces everyday these days . welcome dude. look forward to seeing you mix it up with us.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Aesthetically I can't decide if you need a four foot or three foot illumagic,
It will come down to your aquascape , as I think you wish to view this aquarium from different views from the passage/ lounge room.

stacey

Apr 19, 2012
sydney
Aesthetically I can't decide if you need a four foot or three foot illumagic,
It will come down to your aquascape , as I think you wish to view this aquarium from different views from the passage/ lounge room.
ya I know im thinking the same thing. The tank is orientated as such; 5 ' long alined with the hallway and 3' wide looking into the room. The rock is mostly on the back wall but in a U shape. I cant work out if I want three foot or four. Anyone out there have a three or four foot Illumagic I can try before I buy? The cost of these lights is high but im hoping that the intensity will make them worth it.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Illumagic has better colour to it also not just the blue and white.

There was a "reefuge" illumagic floating around somewhere it might be over a tank atm. The main man is in Sydney I think ;)