So where in Pic 3 would you put the tank :confused:
Traffic should be OK, there's plenty of room around the tank, you don't have to squeeze past at any point. If the unit is the same width as the panel at the top of the stairs it's not going to be a problem when people come up them. (Except when they stand there in awe of your really neat setup).
There are going to be some personal preferences on this, but here are my thoughts in relation to Number 3:
- your pipes are going to have to go somewhere, how will they look from the stairs/door Pipes are enclosed in corner wier... I think..
- your will need some ventilation holes in the cabinet - same question as above I could sort ourt a nice fan inside and a cover
- you will limit your aquascaping options if you want the tank viewable from both sides. Yes.... and wier is at RHS in tank.
- can you actually see the tank from the door/stairs Yes, you can see it easily
- where will you put the chiller if/when yo get one That will be an issue, with option one I can put outside and run pipes through wall. ( I have another option there too (Option 1) that i'd probably try before buying a chiller...)
- not sure of the room layout but could you actually see the tank from the living areas or would you just be walking past it? Option one best spot to view
- is the floor strong enough immediately below the tank as I assume that there are some stairs there as well Floor SHOULD be ok... there is a a supporting wall both sides under so id say super strong..