I completely understand where you are coming from, which is why making the post in the first place was difficult for me. However, please try to understand where I am coming from. The point I am trying to raise is that as a masov member, masa represents me. I should expect the same treatment as all other businesses who are masX members, and herein lies the problem.
The Reefuge is a place that is still growing, but everything is provided to the members for free. I have no issue with how masa is run, but where I do have the issue is being a paid member and getting treated like a disease.
To sum up everything I have tried to do, here it is in dot points.
- The Reefuge became a member of masov
- The Reefuge registered as a business to provide masov members with discounts, etc - The registration was declined.
- The Reefuge also registered on masa as a business in order to not break the rules - The registration was declined.
- The Reefuge offered free tools to masX groups to help them gain members - The offer was declined.
- I was personally told by a mod/admin that mods/admins on rtaw actively delete links to The Reefuge - This prevents people from knowing we exist and hinders our growth. The reason for this is counter-intuitive to the purpose it serves.
- The Reefuge offered RTAW a complete API in order for RTAW members to have better tools on the RTAW website - The offer was declined.
- I was making a suggestion in the suggestion forum on RTAW - The suggestion was deleted - Twice.
- I was replying to a thread posted by one of your members explaining a situation that was obviously not understood correctly by one of your other members - The post was deleted.
- I had also, at a stage, offered for The Reefuge and MASA/RTAW to work together in order to make things better for the online reefing community - The offer was declined.
The problem I have is there is nowhere I can post, as a masov member on the RTAW forums without either running into a brick wall or having my posts get deleted. The issue I raise is not how your moderation is done, it is unfair treatment of masX members. That is the reason for this post.
I would also like to point out I really would have preferred to post it on the RTAW forums, but I am guessing it would have gotten deleted. At least here there is a chance I can get some answers.
Ezza, you know better than to talk to members like that. Please debate, but keep it polite.