Help / Suggestions

Would you like to see location/shipping/wanted/for sale in the overview screen?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Don't give a hoot, I'm off to the pub!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Ian G

Sep 11, 2012
Nowhere
That's the same for everything in the top bar mate. You want one single click hit the market place under your personal details on the right.

Site needs to suit everyone mate, a lot of people want the drop down, just cause you say it's unwanted doesn't mean it is an unwanted feature, the option to suit both is readily available with no extra effort required at all.[/quo
That's the same for everything in the top bar mate. You want one single click hit the market place under your personal details on the right.

Site needs to suit everyone mate, a lot of people want the drop down, just cause you say it's unwanted doesn't mean it is an unwanted feature, the option to suit both is readily available with no extra effort required at all.

Yes counter intuitive. I worked for a while as a technical writer and this is exactly the sort of things users complain about in software :(

aussieant32

Team Leader
Feb 19, 2012
Sutherland, Australia
I haven't seen anyone else compalin about it?

You have a drop down for people like me that want to go direct to the area they want. You have the direct link for people who want to go to the main area like you.

Dont see what the fuss is about

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello everyone.

There is no need for debate over this, as it is a suggestions forum. I will see what we can do.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
I think the biggest issue with the market place is this:

When you click on marketplace nothing really happens. Yes a drop down menu of fairly unwanted functions appear but the marketplace itself does not, nor any option to get there. You have to click marketplace again.

It's very counter-intuitive.

Now in fact if you go slow enough, the "click" will get you there but if you are quick it essentially becomes one fluid movement and the click just produces the drop down menu. I dare say most people are quick enough for this to be confusing.

My 15yo son who is very pc proficient could not easily work out how to get into the actual listings and he designs computer games as part of his current schooling.
Hello @ijg3956,

I have looked into the matter. I have added a quick navigation on the sidebar forum-wide. This allows you to access the main links of the forum navigation via the sidebar. This solves the waiting time for the dropdown menu.

The reason the top navigation is the way it is, is because when using a touch device, if the initial click carried to straight to the page, users on touch devices would not be able to access the dropdown menu without being taken to the other page. The quick navigation on the right fixes that for users on a PC.

Thanks.

TenzinGampo

Jul 13, 2013
Hi everyone, I would like to sell some equipment / tanks that I no longer need. I cannot find a link... Can someone point me to the right direction?

@TenzinGampo