Off-Topic

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
thats what i would have thought. :D make the bastard make dinner, i have heard about his laziness! :rolleyes

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
Him make dinner?! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha*inhales*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He'd burn water.

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
I have not been on this site in SO long. So much for supporting my husband's hobby! :( Shame

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
We watch crappy horror movies together ... We even watch batman cartoons together, I love batman cartoons.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Not as good as the new Batman movies... curse him for putting up the preview i couldnt help myself and watched 40sec of it.

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
Do you have a slightly older sister by any chance that likes the same kind of things? :p
I DO have a slightly older sister, she is 17 months older. Although, she is married and does not appreciate the awesomeness of Batman cartoons, Ghost Busters or Zombie movies ... Zombie movies being my favourite.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
I DO have a slightly older sister, she is 17 months older. Although, she is married and does not appreciate the awesomeness of Batman cartoons, Ghost Busters or Zombie movies ... Zombie movies being my favourite.
Damn it. No appreciation of zombie movies is a deal breaker. Batman cartoons I can live without. Zombies, hell no.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I can't live without zombie movies !!! definitely my fave by far, do you watch walking dead?

Melissa

Aug 4, 2011
I saw Zombie Holocaust on VHS when I was a kid back when it was still banned in Oz. That got me hooked :D
Apparently they used real animal 'murder' scenes in that movie, I have seen it too ... If they did, I am certainly not a fan.