Reef Discussion

naqua

Sep 22, 2012
Sandringham
Quick update - the netting has arrived! I did a few quick calculations and the shipping was more than I originally thought, so $/sqft was around $2.70 overall. Hope that's okay for everyone - if anyone has a major issue I'll change their price to $2 as originally estimated.

@firebird 24"x24" = $11
@daveH 24"x24" = $11
@alan 21"x15" + 21"x15" + 52"x28" = $40
@rockerpeller 20" x20" = $7.50
@Josh M 16" x16" = $5

Now to ship, I could look into using a Large Letter which would only cost a couple of dollars ... but I'd worry that the netting would crease, so I'm going to recommend a 500g satchel which is $7.85 and I'll wrap the netting around some cardboard or a tube or something.

Paypal payment preferred hello@naqua.com.au but if you want to direct deposit shoot me a PM. I'll be doing a post office run on Tuesday so can send out then.

Cheers

Josh M

Dec 23, 2011
Dubbo
Will pay once I get paid... Just started a new job so not sure what my payday is yet :/ will be ASAP tho :)

naqua

Sep 22, 2012
Sandringham
@alan could you confirm whether you received your netting?

I just checked the tracking numbers from AusPost, and @alan and @daveH 's packages have no record at all.

Now @firebird 's only shows a tracking record from today - in transit then delivered same day. So I guess there's a chance they are still on their way, just not logged?

Makes me wonder wtf the point of tracking numbers are :confused: