Off-Topic

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For example, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features. However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with duct tape over his mouth and a spear lodged in his chest, with a golf club up his ass, while he is on fire. No further studies are expected on this subject.

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
Last edited:

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
It's STILL a wild animal no matter how cute they are. Same with Roos, they're probably like deer here, a MAJOR pain in the ass. It's the very reason I purchased a Buckstop bumper 2 months after I got the Ute and it's saved my sheetmetal more times than I care to think about. We also had an Aussie made ARB Roo masher on the Zook.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
It's STILL a wild animal no matter how cute they are. Same with Roos, they're probably like deer here, a MAJOR pain in the ass. It's the very reason I purchased a Buckstop bumper 2 months after I got the Ute and it's saved my sheetmetal more times than I care to think about. We also had an Aussie made ARB Roo masher on the Zook.
When a roo jumps in to the side of your car it always manages to smash every panel down the length of your car with its tail!

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
While I realize this is one of the few things down there that won't kill your ass dead, it still squicks me right the hell out. There would be a thermonuclear detonation if that was my electricity meter!!!

Energy Australia was unable to read your meter....

ai.imgur.com_etfs0Lj.jpg