Help / Suggestions

Fishy

Sep 1, 2012
Launceston
@The Reefuge not sure if this is a bug as such but we appear to have lost the post count on the member section to the left of the post.

Personally I think this is important information and can change the tone of a response.
Mmm noticed that, but erred in not opening thy mouche'

E

ezza

On iPhone 5 I can only see 3 links in the main bar (forums/gallery/marketplace). I can't get to any of the other things like current tank journals without googling it as there is no link.

In my old age my eyesight is going a bit and I can't see what I write in the post box because of the grey text and shading. It's a bit irritating. I would prefer the text be black and the box not shaded.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @ezza,

The links are responsive. There is a little button with 3 horizontal lines. If you click that box in the navigation menu it will open up the rest of the links. It is done like this because all of the links will not fit onto such a small screen.

Thanks.

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
@The Reefuge, you just reminded me about this do here it is. Understand why it happens but guessing you wouldn't want to leave it like this? The "three horizontal line tab" appears over the "current visitors" tab. Just saying, Cheers
image.jpg

E

ezza

I have no idea what the 3 line tab is. I pressed every button I could see, swiped and stuff with no love.

@MagicJ . I am 34, I feel older! Gosh I feel old. The 80s seemed like yesterday.

image.jpg

;)

Salty

Jun 6, 2012
@ezza, the horizontal lines are over the word "watched" which is under the "forums" tab. Yes very hard to see, look like a white line/dash.

E

ezza

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh. That's what that is? I thought it was a glitch in the matrix. Fair enough! Thank you!

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @ezza,

It is a glitch. It should be displaying in the navigation bar. It will be fixed when possible.

Thanks.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
@The Reefuge, you just reminded me about this do here it is. Understand why it happens but guessing you wouldn't want to leave it like this? The "three horizontal line tab" appears over the "current visitors" tab. Just saying, Cheers
View attachment 19040
Hello @Salty,

I changed the way the navigation system works. This error should be fixed now. Please confirm.

Thanks.

Neillw

Sep 26, 2013
Hey @The Reefuge
Not having much luck creating a tank Journal.
Posted it twice and it never appears for some reason.
Any chance you could point out where I am going wrong??
Thanks - Neill

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hello @Neillw,

http://www.thereefuge.com.au/tj/fluval-edge-build.124/
http://www.thereefuge.com.au/tj/fluval-edge-46l-no-compromise-build.112/

Which one would you like to keep?

When a journal is created the listing moves all the way to the bottom of the list as it has no updates made in to it. However, whoever would like to find their own journals, or journals of other members, please look in the users profile page. I will be adding something to add in all journals by default into a users signature at some point.

Thanks.

Neillw

Sep 26, 2013
Hello @Neillw,

http://www.thereefuge.com.au/tj/fluval-edge-build.124/
http://www.thereefuge.com.au/tj/fluval-edge-46l-no-compromise-build.112/

Which one would you like to keep?

When a journal is created the listing moves all the way to the bottom of the list as it has no updates made in to it. However, whoever would like to find their own journals, or journals of other members, please look in the users profile page. I will be adding something to add in all journals by default into a users signature at some point.

Thanks.
Thanks for the help,
Glad it was just me being stupid.
Sorry to bother you
The Refuge - Any chance you can remove one of them (either is fine)
Cheers