News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cokey

Jul 24, 2013
Hi, I would love to get away from Foxtel. Does it have any sports channels and cover live events such as the English Premier league. Happy to help out with your trials.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi, I would love to get away from Foxtel. Does it have any sports channels and cover live events such as the English Premier league. Happy to help out with your trials.
Hi Cokey,

I have been looking around to find subscription based services for soccer and other sports. As I find services I will add them. On a positive note, you can unblock AFL in Australia (you need to appear to be coming from outside of Australia). I believe the subscription was $90 for 6 months. That is for the full package, including viewing from a PC, live games and on-demand replays.

Thanks.

Rob

Apr 26, 2012
Hi,

Maybe a stupid question but, Is this out of testing and live now.....

Elias

Nov 15, 2011
Berwick
I don't think it's gone into testing. Or if it has, my testing services were no longer required!

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Hi guys,

Sorry for not putting through an update - I didn't forget about all of you.

We ran into a major bug shortly before testing which we had to reprogram. This has now been completed on part of the system. I will PM all of you login credentials now.

IMPORTANT: Use Melbourne as your primary DNS and Sydney as your secondary. Also make sure when switching regions you only select UK or USA and not any other server or location - we are still doing work.

Happy testing everyone!

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.