Tank Journal Archive

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
it is different. i saw a fungia at darrens yesterday it was one of those standard bright orange one but it had green stripes through it, somthing different.

ill have to take some new pictures today for the tankjournal

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
you have to keep them happy, mainly in a low flow area. and usualy not under full blast light so near the substrates usualy good,
mine area realy starting to come out good now so realy stoked!

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
I have them on the sand but not in the right place at this stage - photo's will come shortly when I am happy with the way the tank is looking.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i usualy am untill somthing go's wrong or i need to do somthing that will case me to stuff up my rockwork. rocks are all putyed together now, so everything should settle in nice.

so far i think things are realy settling in since the first photo i had of the new scape, everythings reattaching and im loving the new open look. cant wait to fill up my hammer section with hammer's im going for a "hammer canyon" with sps on the top of the rockworks

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Thanks mate, Im still working on the pictures but im not to happy with them yet. i need to work on getting a clearer shot on the FTS