Off-Topic

MagicJ

Jul 11, 2011
Hobart, Tasmania
Sharing hobbies as a couple builds a relationship by sharing interests, spending constructive time together and starting conversations.
Sharing a common interest or activity can help build intimacy and better communication, and even encourage long-time spouses to learn more about each other! All you need are a sense of adventure and a few words of advice.
Some quotes like this should help in persuading her ;)

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
was waiting for this to get moved :)
come on melissa let him get a bigger tank. wheres the love???
3x2x2 sounds like its coming his way!!!

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Well that was short lived. She decided that Japanese cuisine will be her hobby. But I get to keep the tank. This worked out great, I eat good food and now I have another tank. Tank Journal here I come.

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
Well that was short lived. She decided that Japanese cuisine will be her hobby. But I get to keep the tank. This worked out great, I eat good food and now I have another tank. Tank Journal here I come.
She's going into Japanese cuisine and you get to keep an extra tank. Wonder if there will be a relationship between you loosing fish and eating sushi? :D

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
i say strictly coral to keep it easy . how will you light it? im guessing you would need a light hang over it?