Reef Discussion

TunaBlue

Dec 16, 2014
Online Buys.
hey ppl.
Been looking at a few online and Facebook coral sites. (most seem pretty average)
Whats everyones fav online shop for coral and live stock? FB included.
Also photos of what you got?

Tannum_Paul

Jun 18, 2015
Tannum Sands
Corals down under, he is the collector and works out of Mackay. http://www.coralsdownunder.com/index.html

Alex is the collector and salesman, super nice bloke and super happy to chat and see if he can collect your specific requirement. He actually welcomes phone calls more then emails! Can't say that about to many online businesses!

Bought $300 worth of small nems off him, they were exactly what he said they were and posted pics of, plus he tossed in a couple of morphs because he is a top bloke!

Awesome awesome prices too!

TunaBlue

Dec 16, 2014
Corals down under, he is the collector and works out of Mackay. http://www.coralsdownunder.com/index.html

Alex is the collector and salesman, super nice bloke and super happy to chat and see if he can collect your specific requirement. He actually welcomes phone calls more then emails! Can't say that about to many online businesses!

Bought $300 worth of small nems off him, they were exactly what he said they were and posted pics of, plus he tossed in a couple of morphs because he is a top bloke!

Awesome awesome prices too!
Yeah love that page! Does it get updated much?

thomfish

Dec 1, 2015
thanks for the thread. I also will be buying the corals. And I do not know where to start. Buying online is risky but I think there is sense to try.

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
thanks for the thread. I also will be buying the corals. And I do not know where to start. Buying online is risky but I think there is sense to try.
Make sure that you buy from a reputable online store (look at some reviews) and don't buy from anywhere that is going to take longer than overnight to deliver.