Reef Discussion

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
cheers Mate,not sure what happen to my post just now,aint gonna write all that again lol,i think there is a bacteria thats killing my corals.

is there any medication that stops the dieing corals from infecting whats left?

malafix?
If there is brown jelly disease on your LPS (particularly euphyllia) then the only way to stop it fully is remove the infected.

Good luck with this, hope you manage to pull it through.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Brightwell has a good product for coral tissue regeneration can't remember it's name off the top of my head, I'd give them all a dip in revive to

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Brightwell has a good product for coral tissue regeneration can't remember it's name off the top of my head, I'd give them all a dip in revive to
Restore I think you are referring to. I dose this anyway as I believe it helps with frag growth/recovery, but could be worth a shot here too once the issues are fixed.

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Restore I think you are referring to. I dose this anyway as I believe it helps with frag growth/recovery, but could be worth a shot here too once the issues are fixed.
Dont think it was called restore it's in the same looking bottle as their garlic, I'll have to look it up when I get a chance