Reef Discussion

Tannum_Paul

Jun 18, 2015
Tannum Sands
Zoas! Chasing super nice zoas to make a garden that will cover like a 50cm by 20cm section. Also amazing morphs to do another section about same size.

Tannum_Paul

Jun 18, 2015
Tannum Sands
Ok you NEED to share when you do that, that will be something to see. Which state are you in btw?
I am in the smart state, Queensland.

I sure will share, been looking on corals down under, they have some very impressive zoas and morphs.

Doing it to cover that I am doing a bare bottom tank.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Plenty of zoa's around mate just gotta know where to look ;) haha
Exotic Aquaculture Australia is a great place to start! Fragalicious is another fantastic zoa seller :) other than that you really have to keep an eye out as it can take some time to get what you want! I waited two years just to get a frag of zoa lol

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I am in the smart state, Queensland.....
Doing it to cover that I am doing a bare bottom tank.
The rego plates here say Vic is 'the place to be', so if you want some impressive zoas you need to move in with Wrangy obviously.

BB zoa/morph field is going to look ace!

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
The rego plates here say Vic is 'the place to be', so if you want some impressive zoas you need to move in with Wrangy obviously.

BB zoa/morph field is going to look ace!
hahaha It definitely is! And I do have somewhat of a small collection going :p

I agree! I think about doing it all the time lol

Tannum_Paul

Jun 18, 2015
Tannum Sands
so if you want some impressive zoas you need to move in with Wrangy obviously!
I am sure he is cosy and all but I rather the more gentle and soft skinned persuasion with stubble on their legs and not their face, more sweet and saucy inside then just covered in their lunches sauce!

Right lady will come along otherwise I am content, waiting and hunting the ladies and my magic ZOAS and Morphs.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I am sure he is cosy and all but I rather the more gentle and soft skinned persuasion with stubble on their legs and not their face, more sweet and saucy inside then just covered in their lunches sauce!

Right lady will come along otherwise I am content, waiting and hunting the ladies and my magic ZOAS and Morphs.
I'll have you know my skin is very soft and supple, good sir! And you won't find any stubble on me either, it's aaallllll beard and leg hair here baby ;) hahahaha

Not only do I have the magic but I also make a lovely lady :dead:rolleyes

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Trying to come up with a reply but I'm too busy laughing at Wrangy's response!
That is exactly what I was aiming for :P

By the sounds of it I would guess it ginger hair you are that hairy...............kilts make not a lady!
Well you have just won the Chook Raffle! It's a hot date with the lovely and supple Wrangeena ;) I'll have you know that my gingerness and kilt is a lady killer when the wind picks up :eek:dead