Off-Topic

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
New Years 2011
The years nearing an end. anyone got plans for new years? all i know is that its going to be a HUGE night! :D whats everyones plans?

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I plan on making this the first new years eve in many many years that I dont get drunk and fall over! Maybe im getting old but drinking myself into an unconcious stupor doesnt appeal to me like it used to!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
I plan on making this the first new years eve in many many years that I dont get drunk and fall over! Maybe im getting old but drinking myself into an unconcious stupor doesnt appeal to me like it used to!
New years is the only time that I do ;)

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011

Pretty much me exactly

Me and the misses are just about to head to my parents shack down yorkes for the weekend, to enjoy this awesome weather with some fishing and what not, just relax. Also going to be a few degrees cooler over there too not the 39 predicted for Adelaide

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
family event, five acres to get lost on in the dark.

dont usually drink but I did get a bottle of my old fluid... jimmy!

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
wasted mate. went into the beach had a swim climbed a cliff, great fun. now time to go for a swim and go to the pub

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
I've been drinking and fishing all day, but now chilling at the shack. Not much else goes on here on new years so I dare say bed is almost in order