Tank Journal Archive

Schnecke

Jul 4, 2013
Albury/Wodonga
Haha Thanks Sam - Like I said full credit to my boyfriend! I was getting really frustrated that I couldn't get the angles right and he swooped in with his Dremmel and saved the day :) he has the patience of a saint!

He had to remove and re-rivet several of the corners as I was being so fussy with how it fit down into the rim, I wanted it tight but without "sticking" and it's just perfect.

It sits up higher at the back than the front, as it sits on the weir, but there is certainly no jump gap at the back and the slight angle doesn't worry me one bit.

Being riveted it's extra sturdy.

The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the clip on the front left side, I will replace it with one that sits flatter, as it makes the screen dip slightly on that side, but that's just being a SUPER fussy reefer.

Fragalicious

Oct 23, 2013
Sunbury
For some reason your edited link is still going to the "other" site (eek! lol)

EDIT: @Fragalicious I'm coming to Sunbury on the 13th-14th of September and would LOVE to pop in on the Sunday before I come home :) ermahgerd you have Stom snails! I will be getting some! Love the little guys (I once found one in my nano and I was freaking out about what it was and if it was dangerous, but once I researched and discovered what it was, I wanted more :)
Sure, @Schnecke :)
Just inbox us closer to the time to arrange a time to come across :) I look forward to it :)