Reef Discussion

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
i will go 60ml if thats ok? i will dump them in my tank and see how they go.

holy crap, sorry guys I've had all kinds of internet hassles and haven't been able to get on.

OK, I have:
@roamin 60ml
@Miller 30ml
@Buddy 60ml
@chimaera 30ml
@Elias 60ml

Can you guys please PM me if you are still keen and I'll give you payment details.

I'd say these won't be able to go out until early next week sorry guys. Unfortunate timing to have internet dramas with a short week this week :(

@daniel I'll send you a message too regarding the bits and pieces of your order :)

Cheers all. If I missed anyone please let me know.
Ryan

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
holy crap, sorry guys I've had all kinds of internet hassles and haven't been able to get on.

OK, I have:
@roamin 60ml
@Miller 30ml
@Buddy 60ml
@chimaera 30ml
@Elias 60ml

Can you guys please PM me if you are still keen and I'll give you payment details.

I'd say these won't be able to go out until early next week sorry guys. Unfortunate timing to have internet dramas with a short week this week :(

@daniel I'll send you a message too regarding the bits and pieces of your order :)

Cheers all. If I missed anyone please let me know.
Ryan
Is the idea still that these get sent with @Sarg 's order, or has his gone out already?

If so, of the others on the list let me know if you'd rather this gets shipped to me for collection, or if you'd rather just get shipped individually.

roamin

Nov 6, 2012
@Buddy we can ship together if you like. send to your place and i can come get them if you like? im happy to have them shipped where ever near by i dont mind

Buddy

Mar 13, 2012
@Buddy we can ship together if you like. send to your place and i can come get them if you like? im happy to have them shipped where ever near by i dont mind
We will prob get our sent down with the rest of the vic guys. Are you getting them sent to you @Sarg?

alan

Jan 26, 2012
Hobart
How do these go in a sump? Will they breed and sustain a presence or just die out after a week or so?

Also assuming that they would need a slow flowing sump/fung?

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
How do these go in a sump? Will they breed and sustain a presence or just die out after a week or so?

Also assuming that they would need a slow flowing sump/fung?
I have one type of mysid already in my tank and in the sump and they are going great. I'm just adding these to boat the numbers.

I'm pretty sure I saw some baby's last night to....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364304223.001721.jpg

All those little white dots where some sort of fry flicking all around the place.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
We will prob get our sent down with the rest of the vic guys. Are you getting them sent to you @Sarg?
What ever is easiest. Depending on what day they come I might not be here for people to come and pick them up if I have to go to work.

Ryan are you able to ship that many orders down in a 3kg bag and whats the best way to keep them alive till they are picked up by everyone?

Hi guys,

Combined shipping is absolutely fine :)

a 3kg bag should be fine Sarg. I'll have more of an idea when I tally everything up.

I'll message everyone tonight with payment info etc.

Thanks guys, appreciate your patience, having a hectic week :(
Ryan

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Hi guys,

Combined shipping is absolutely fine :)

a 3kg bag should be fine Sarg. I'll have more of an idea when I tally everything up.

I'll message everyone tonight with payment info etc.

Thanks guys, appreciate your patience, having a hectic week :(
Ryan
Any thoughts on how to store while people pick up? I am wondering if it would just be easier to send to everyone directly, rather than combine. I can't imagine trying to catch someone's share again once released into my sump!