Off-Topic

Joshwaaaa

Jul 22, 2011
few hours of fake contractions on monday, we thought it was going to be soon on. But they soon faded away to nothing, I have called today as the day but we'll see how that goes :)

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
Now all the fun time in the bedroom has come to an end my friend ;)
yep, for atleast a year or two, maybe more if bub gets used to sleeping in ya bed aswell, (we finally got our 2yo old and then had bub, it all starts again, this one is going in the cot!...soon anyway lol).
best bet get the bub used to sleeping by themselves, it will save a lot of problems in the future!

have you got a couple of skeletons matty :P or none that you will admit to without some DNA tests??? :P

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
Aw gorgeous Joshua!! He is a cutey. Congratulations :) Loving this thread, I think I've 'liked' pretty much every post. I sat in on my sister's labour for 12 hours.... so not ok! I kept going from bored and reading a book to thinking my sister was dying and then back to bored again. My mum was a midwife for a number of years and I've been a little over-informed IMO - enough to scare the crap out of me at the concept. My niece is the cherry on top in our family, just turned 3 and its going so fast.

Up until recently I had a 1 foot long engineer goby living in its burrow in my tank, and my niece would put food in for the damsel but didn't want 'the sneaky one' to have any. So cute.

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
You've gotta love kids and the way they make sense of things. My niece is at that age where she notices everything and asks lots of questions in a loud voice without any sense of appropriateness.

Excerpt from a message my sister put on her facebook page: "Had a ground swallowing you up whole moment yesterday. We were waiting in a cafe for our coffee order, when a 6'2" transvestite complete with badly fitted high heels and facial stubble walked in, ordered their coffee in a deep voice then stood next to me and my chatty three year old. Said three year old after what seemed like an interminably long time of abrupt silence states loudly "MUMMY why is that man wearing a dress?"

Yep... writing was on the wall with that one"

LOL, reminded me of when we were at the shops and a rather large old lady shuffled past with her walker and was smiling at her, so she starts singing 'Waddle waddle', the words from a song she knows about a duck. My sister and I held our composure until the old lady was a small distance away, then I had to go behind a close rack and bite my hand to stop myself from laughing hysterically.

jashay

Jul 15, 2011
Wide Bay
congrats Josh!

good size to mate. its an amazing experience hey. you will never forget it! it took me three goes to get a boy so you have done well! ;)

ps. sorry for the late congrats, only just got a computer going again.