Off-Topic

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Got news on our end. 12th of Feb (week 37) is a goer for Lil Joe to be introduced to the world. Apparently if we leave him any longer he'll be too big.
He's been practicing his breathing movements since week 29, and that normally happens at week 37 so either the quacks stuffed up the due date, or he wants early parole.
On another note we've already found the perfect jumpsuit for him seeing as he's been beating the crap outta Jess' insides.

Come at me bro.jpg

'vspec'

Aug 26, 2012
Melbourne
I've broken my personal best. 1.59min of pleasure...the next 18years of hell!
What kind of a sick $%$%&ed up game is this>>?? :confused:

Agent M

Oct 21, 2011
Melbourne
I've broken my personal best. 1.59min of pleasure...the next 18years of hell!
What kind of a sick $%$%&ed up game is this>>?? :confused:
We need a @'vspec' translator - are you saying one of your swimmers won a gold medal?

If so, congrats buddy!!

PS. I assume you are playing some sick game on us all putting your username in inverted comma's, I had to edit to tag you :p

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
We need a @'vspec' translator - are you saying one of your swimmers won a gold medal?

If so, congrats buddy!!

PS. I assume you are playing some sick game on us all putting your username in inverted comma's, I had to edit to tag you :p
You got that much from there @Agent M ?? I could't read past his record breaking 1.59 minute achievement. I was in total awe. I wish I was that fast.. oh wait... :p

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
by time this reefer is ready we will be 100% propogated and any wild caught will be illegal and @MTG wouldve gone through puberty :)

Aspidites

Dec 1, 2012
South lake
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone.

You won't believe it, but also June here lol. See I know what happened.

We were all surfing The Reefuge one night, and were like talking to each other telepathically in our sub-conscience. You guys were talking about reef tanks, and because I suck at reefing I was sure to change to topic to sex. One thing lead to another, and I am not sure what I said, but it made all three of us super horny (not with each other, just horny in general)........(well maybe with each other). So horny that in fact we all went to bed that night and had sex like we had never had sex before, and with that came the June expectancy date.

Congratulations guys!
Is it possible that every one has synchronised their cycles online?!?

Congratulations to everyone and good luck guys!