Help / Suggestions

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
i declare @vman the winner :p
I do believe you're right.
At least a winner based on random selection with each fully completed LFS addition as an entry would have at least slightly reduced the odds from one person with too much time on their hands! :p And second place prize for least thought out competition rules goes to...... :D:rofl:D

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
No descriptions though :( says description must be entered. DISQUALIFIED BAHAHA
Hello @Gretzy
That is correct. If the entry is not filled out correctly then it does not count at all.

Just some FYI for everyone. The description goes in the editor box, not in the address box.

Thanks.

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Oh, poo! Wouldn't mind trying something like that on N3! But I'm not going to join in on this one as, in spite of having a bub who rarely likes to be put down, I'd fall into the category of "people with too much time on their hands" bc I'm good at staying up far too late!! lol

I'd be happy to test that the thing is working for the winners though :D 1min in a bucket of water would tell me if these would be worth purchasing!! *Come on, you Melbourne entrants!!! lol)

Good luck to everyone participating!!!

vman

Go you Mighty Roosters !!!!
Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
Now now guys how can u comment on a place u never been to? Besides I got the all clear from the boss before doing the majority I mean after All it took me over 4 hours to do, doesn't that count for something ? Hmmmmm

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Hmm. Just thought that if it threw out water in multiply directions simultaneously, the flow would be bouncing off the dif sides of the glass.
Maybe next time I'm down Frankston way I'll ask Brett to chuck one in a tank for me :)

Thanks @aussieant32 !

TheJordans

Mar 29, 2013
Sunbury
Now now guys how can u comment on a place u never been to? Besides I got the all clear from the boss before doing the majority I mean after All it took me over 4 hours to do, doesn't that count for something ? Hmmmmm

I think (from the earlier instructions) it's just a description, not "comments" per-se?? But I'm probably wrong. Regardless, good luck :)

vman

Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
Might have to clarify that with the boss man, I only had a couple of beeros before that point.

vman

Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
I do believe you're right.
At least a winner based on random selection with each fully completed LFS addition as an entry would have at least slightly reduced the odds from one person with too much time on their hands! :p And second place prize for least thought out competition rules goes to...... :D:rofl:D

ahhh Dave,thats a shit Go mate........

DavidS

The Resident Loony
Jul 17, 2011
Ballarat, Victoria
ahhh Dave,thats a shit Go mate........
Hey @vman, you can do whatever you like with your free time, I don't judge. :p You can polish your knob, drink beers, talk shit, or go nuts filling up the Hotspots... I just look at odds.. and rules with holes in them :D:rofl:D

vman

Oct 8, 2011
sydney 2036
check out the first page on the list guys and telll me what you think? did i do it right this time?