Tank Journal Archive

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
I have looked into a company over here to make them but none have come back to me ? Any suggestions ??

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
There's a place in taren point that goes by a few names search any size any shape acrylic taren point..it's nothing too hard to put together I'm sure they could potentially beat the price or match it

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
Hi MTG the tsnk is still dry wont be wet until October unfortunately , due to going overseas .

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
Finally found a local company who will make the acrylic reef rods for the aquascape pillars.
I placed the order today and they have told me they will be ready by the end of e week . They cost $42 each way cheaper than buying them from the UK website earlier in this thread.

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
Hey wrangy your gonna love Deltec skimmers , they draw so much unwanted bio from your water , I have always had deltec skimmers as a preference.

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
Finally found a local company who will make the acrylic reef rods for the aquascape pillars.
I placed the order today and they have told me they will be ready by the end of e week . They cost $42 each way cheaper than buying them from the UK website earlier in this thread.
I'd love to know where you're getting them?

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
Hi holly a company called acrylico in oakleigh . I was meant to get them on friday .

gtrxu1

Jun 25, 2012
Tagging along I just ordered the same tank last week. I love the choice of lighting, cant wait to see this up and running.

Hookyboy

Apr 4, 2013
Thanks gtrxu1 love the tank .

@aussieant - still waiting for the acrylic company to finish them , they told me last Friday ???
I will post pics as soon as I get them .o_0

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham