Tank Journal Archive

Azedenkae

Jun 17, 2013
It's obvious you have plenty to learn in all areas of this hobby.

I'll bail out of your journal because you have no interest in furthering your skill as a hobbyist and your ignorance speaks for itself.
So because I ask for evidence you decide that I have no interest in furthering my skills and is ignorant?

Excuse me if I am curious and want to seek for further information, rather than just listen to everything right away.

bimbo

Oct 7, 2014
Newcastle
So because I ask for evidence you decide that I have no interest in furthering my skills and is ignorant?

Excuse me if I am curious and want to seek for further information, rather than just listen to everything right away.
I think the issue is that you don't appear to be listening to or taking on board ANY of the advice offered here and that makes you come across as ignorant/arrogant.

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Sorry to say but that tank is fit for one catalaphyllia elegance coral only.... To me that would have been enough of an experiment.

I am stunned to see leather and hammers thrown in the mix. Your tank is a toxic mess of allepothy.... Time to shut this tank down.

I have not done a water change in my tank in a month so save yourself the hassle of frequent water changes.
But then I am an expert because I have spent countless hours studying the art of Reefkeeping husbandry.

Start with the basics like testing water and ask yourself why you are testing the water. Try to maintain stability be it temperature , salinity, KH....
By monitoring these basics you would have saved those dying coral that prob took two to five years to grow.

Peace!