Reef Discussion

rosechaser

Jul 14, 2011
Sydney
Between my clown (see avatar) and Zebra Moray..still tossing up whether it's worth the risk....actually same goes for the flame hawk...but I really want some shrimp and can't decide.

On eel and hawk for everyone that says OK two say no way!

marineclass

Jul 12, 2011
Gold Coast
I love watching the flamehawks but have never purchased one. At the moment - even though he is nothing special, i love my bi-coloured angel. Such a nice looking fish.

n0rk

Aug 10, 2011
Brisbane
At this second in time? Probably Nahacky's Dwarf Angelfish (Centropyge nahackyi) or the Blue Mauritius Angelfish (Centropyge debelius). But both are impossible to get so I'm kind of dreaming a bit... :(

MTG

Jul 10, 2011
Gold Coast
Big variety so far guys supprised no one said any Tangs. (waiting for matt to saysomthing, "tang")

Luke

Jul 11, 2011
Launceston
Mine was the clown wrasse that i had years ago , very bright colours , Interesting to watch , He would look Fantastic under LED lights, The only downside was he kept moving any coral he could , Just pick it up with his Large teeth and drop it somewhere else in the tank , So back to the LFS he went :( I had him for a long time so it was disappointing ,
I would like another one day , Maybe when the coral has settled in and cant be moved .

Talmier

Jul 24, 2011
I find it hard to separate my fish that all have traits and different ways of doing things which can be quite comical