Reef Discussion

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Elos Fish Food Group Buy
Hey Guys,

Ordering the following product from Elos, anyone interested in some?

Elos Fish Food - sv.M2.jpg

:: SVM2 – Marine Food Medium

It is well known that, in an aquarium populated by corals, it is important to avoid the need of medicine treatment and increase in PO4 as well as NO3 levels. Where SPS are also present, it become even more important to keep a low level of nutrients inside the water to avoid our corals to lose their colours, but it is meanwhile important to keep fish in perfect health conditions.
Formulated with high quality ingredients providing high digestibility and palatability, with Elos SVM, we have developed the first high-nutrition fish food dedicated to feed the fish of our reef aquarium. Made to protect our fish' health, Elos SVM is a complete balanced formula, with all the requested nutrients, saltwater crustaceans and 14 marine derived vitamins to grant growth, spawning activity and health of the tropical marine fish.

With the use of Beta-Glucans we add natural substances into the food, which, scientifically tested and proven stimulate the macrophages, specialized cells within the body of the fish, that check and control the pathogenic agents development.

All this leads to a high degree of feed digestibility and nutrient value taking to the need of less food thus significantly reducing the level of organic waste into the water.

APPLICATION:
Marine Aquarium

More Info: http://www.elos.eu/productlines/fish-foods/fishfoods~54/svm2~264.html

I believe @NiCd uses it and his fish love it!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Hey guys the group buy will close on Friday 7pm, let anyone else know that you may know.

Once we have the numbers we will send all the foods to a nominated person in each state.

Oak Park-VIC

Sep 4, 2013
1. @@leodb89 x2
2. @@Sam Parker x1
3. @@Ant2k7 x1
4. @@Morgy b x1
5. @@daveH x 1
6. @@Wrangy x1
7. @@RobbieMVFC x1
8. @@NiCd x 2
9. @@Oak Park-Vic x1

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Guys...only 12 in stock...here is the 12 according to the list above.

If anyone else wants 1 and has missed out by not seeing this, I might sacrifice one of mine and maybe if @NiCd wants to also.

The GB EOI closes tonight at 7pm so we will see how we end up.

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
I already have two in reserve so I am easy, if there is some available would love to be part but if not doesn't worry me as I have abou four months worth