Not open for further replies.

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Competitions And New Staff
uca.jpg

presents

Hello everyone,

I would like to kick this off by welcoming @thepubenator to the staff. Ryan is going to be in charge of competitions from here on out. So please thank Ryan for all the competitions that are coming to The Reefuge.

Now, our first competition will be TOTQ (Tank Of The Quarter). Every three months we will hold a competition for the best tank owned by a member of The Reefuge.

RULES:
Staff members of The Reefuge are not allowed to enter the competition.
The tank must be at least 12 months old from their initial fill date.

NOMINATIONS/VOTING:
Please nominate the tank you would like to include in the competition. Include the members username and a link to their Tank Journal.

To nominate a user, their tank journal does NOT need to be hosted on The Reefuge. However, the user must be a member of The Reefuge.

Nominations close on the 1/11/2014.

In order to avoid a popularity contest, The Reefuge Staff will be selecting the winner. Winner will be announced in the News forum.

PRIZE:
UCA (Ultra Coral Australia) have a $100 UCA credit up for grabs. In addition to this, the winner gets a 3 month Reefuge VIP+ account upgrade.

Thanks.

NOMINATE BELOW

Last edited:

Lesley

Apr 2, 2013
Wow, this is a fantastic idea, well done, don't care whose idea it was, its great .

holly

Jul 10, 2013
Melbourne
I have to nominate @Lesley with her jaw dropping 1st go at a marine tank. Seriously committed, caring, and conscientious about keeping it all maintained. Have always been impressed with the selection and colours of coral she gets, wether it's fallen in by accident or her credit card walked to the fish shop itself. :worship
http://thereefuge.com/g/lesley-steve-1st-saltwater.63/

Good luck! :rofl

Nicksy23

Apr 14, 2013
Adelaide
I have to nominate @Lesley with her 1st Marine Tank. Had the pleasure of seeing it live which makes a massive difference. Amazing the quality of the water with fish and corals just loving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.