News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
Chatroom power test - Help
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow night (02/03/2012) at 6:30pm, I would like every member who can, to go and chat in the chatroom. This is to test the delay in the chat software when it is put under a bit of strain as there needs to be a few modifications made to it.

The main site is coming along well, and this will further help with the networking aspect of the hobby.

So put your feet up and relax, and have a chat with some members of The Reefuge. Anyone who helps out with this will be able to see a sneak preview of the website before it's official launch, just PM me in the chatroom so I know who you are.

Thanks.

V

'vspec'

I should be OK for a while.
Until the nervous twitch happens :) Its ok, I will poke you with a stick when I see it!

So how did this go? oh curse, its tomorrow, I screwed that one up royally! Now I have to attend, unless of course the cat is pregnant or the dog ate my homework!

V

'vspec'

Which will it about....9pm our time id say, cause tassie is about a millennium behind us and soooooo slow! haha.
Its all good. A quick hello, and a burped ABC's, and I'll be done! Its a load test after all.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
I am having dinner for my brothers birthday.... I think I will miss it. Ill see if I can sneak away at the right time!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Might be time to show my face there , had way too much to drink last time I played in the chat room!
Been doing the walk of shame for too long!

See you there Long One !

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
Smack in the middle of family movie time so maybe 2 mins lol

Plus side I rented Ace Ventura which I haven't seen in years but the Vic get together inspired me :)