Reef Discussion

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
the 6 foot is at least 6 months away. We need to decide if we're staying here for another year or if we're moving closer to Melbourne. Once that decision is made I"ll be able to go ahead with either finally setting up the beast or just continuing to order small bits for it here and there. Must admit though, sometimes I go to the garage to look at it and dream

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
Option #1 - Giesemann Teszla (S)
Option #2 - Giesemann Teszla XT (S)
Option #3 - Kessil A350 - Don't like how these are not programmable though.
Option #4 - Vertex Illumina SR360
Option #5 -

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
the 6 foot is at least 6 months away. We need to decide if we're staying here for another year or if we're moving closer to Melbourne. Once that decision is made I"ll be able to go ahead with either finally setting up the beast or just continuing to order small bits for it here and there. Must admit though, sometimes I go to the garage to look at it and dream
Very pricey

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
Haha would we expect anything less? The current unit im looking at for the 6 foot is up around the 3 grand mark. Soooooo

RCanik

Imported Canadian
Dec 23, 2013
Ballarat
Im a huge fan of those style setups! Plenty of room on yhe sand bed for flow/easy clean up and perfect ledges!

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
so im going to place the elos midi on hold....watching a video on vertex lights and thought to myself....havent seen someone here with a vertex tank...so im off to make some enquiries

leodb89

Mar 6, 2012
Sydney
so im going to place the elos midi on hold....watching a video on vertex lights and thought to myself....havent seen someone here with a vertex tank...so im off to make some enquiries

scratch that thought....vertex has not released their tanks yet...like every other good product they wow us with lol