Off-Topic

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Batman Fans - WARNING
So, I am like... I don't know what words to put down. Really, super, ultra, absolutely, completely FUCKING PISSED OFF.

Stay off NineMSN (Fuck you ninemsn!). Maybe stay off Yahoo, and any other "news" website. There is a vid going around of a massive spoiler to The Dark Knight Rises. As in, it gives away the end of the film which pretty much means me waiting the last 3 years is now over. It does not even say it is a spoiler, it just goes right into it.

So if you don't want the movie ruined, stay away for sites like those. Now I am going to watch a film I have waited over 3 years to see and I already know how it ends :(

Tell everyone you know this information to prevent it being ruined for other people.

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
I saw the trailer for it, lasted forever and I felt like I had seen the whole film! Not sure why they would show so much ...

Can't remember and ending spoiler and trying not to remember anything about the trailer I saw to be honest.

Dynamic

Radio Host
Jul 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Not a trailer. It is a fully fledged fucking spoiler to the film! Not "hinting" or open to interpretation. Someone actually comes out and says "blah blah blah".

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Ah, gotcha. That blows! I thought the trailer was bad enough. Need to block out any more batman updates until I see it.

Saw the Dark Knight last night ... still one of my favourite films.

Sarg

Dec 11, 2011
Cheltenham
I dont check out any previews or movie reviews of movies i want to see (I watched 30secs maybe of the original preview dynamic put up ages ago). I havent even read the rest of this post lol but i'm guessing its about the fact that the end was given away....... f@#kers :mad:

Anyway off to pick my mate up from the airport later tonight and we have gold class tickets booked for tomorrow :cool: cant wait!

MichelleShocked

Moderate ;)
Jan 7, 2012
Gladstone
I dont check out any previews or movie reviews of movies i want to see (I watched 30secs maybe of the original preview dynamic put up ages ago). I havent even read the rest of this post lol but i'm guessing its about the fact that the end was given away....... f@#kers :mad:

Anyway off to pick my mate up from the airport later tonight and we have gold class tickets booked for tomorrow :cool: cant wait!

It started off about David Letterman apparently giving away the ending but at the end we were discussing the shootings that occurred at the Aurora premiere

chimaera

enjoy the little things
May 13, 2012
Sandringham
Saw Batman a few days ago at the Imax - fucking amazing! Not quite as good as the last one, but not too far off.

Wasn't so impressed with the Imax though ... so cramped.