News

The Reefuge

Administrator
Jul 9, 2011
AxleGaming.com.au
Hello everyone,

As most of you know by now, The Reefuge is a subsidiary of LavaPixel Networks. Because of this, sites that are not related to reefing will be part of the network.

In a post made earlier this year, which can be found here, it was stated that The Reefuge will be extending operations to overseas. This is still in the works, and development of this has not stopped. However, development of other websites has not stopped either.

As part of the network, all members of The Reefuge and any other network site will gain immediate access to all other sites on the network without the need to register a new account.

The site that will go live soon is www.axlegaming.com.au. This is a community that is aimed at Gamers in Australia, and will follow a similar format to The Reefuge. This forum will be a paid membership forum, and LavaPixel Networks will continue to stay a step ahead of all other gaming sites by bringing fresh features to the community.

As far as The Reefuge network goes, sister sites will go live once TheReefuge.com.au is 100% stable and ready to turn on its own.

I would like to ask all gamers to reply to this thread with the top 5 games they play, and their most used game console.

Thanks.

mscott

Jan 2, 2012
Wheelers Hill
in order:
Skyrim xbox 360
oblivion PC
Gears of war trillogy Xbox 360
Halo 3 Xbox 360
Lego Pirates of the Carribean PSP.

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Star Wars the Old Republic was my last game. Haven't played for months.
Mechwarrior online when its released next month (open beta)
Can you send me an email about the rates ect.. For a private clan section on there maybe? If thats in the plans?

rockerpeller

Oct 14, 2011
Hastings, Vic
Both are used equally. So I thought it'd be better to show each platforms top 5

Ps3

Battlefield bad company 2
Battlefield 3
Gran Turismo 5
Call of duty modern warfare 2
Red Dead redemption

PC

Half life 2 (Insurgency)
Call of duty 2
Call of duty 4
rFactor
Sniper Elite

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
Hey Rockerpeller. You ever race rFactor with ToG?
And is there any word on rF2 yet? : /

webber555

May 28, 2012
Holsworthy, NSW
Hey Rockerpeller. You ever race rFactor with ToG?
And is there any word on rF2 yet? : /
I used to race rfactor also - mainly with Ausfactor using a heap of mods including the Legends 69 &72 mods they built. Rf2 is meant to be very close, but they have been saying that for a while now lol...:rolleyes

shane_h

Feb 3, 2012
I used to race rfactor also - mainly with Ausfactor using a heap of mods including the Legends 69 &72 mods they built. Rf2 is meant to be very close, but they have been saying that for a while now lol...:rolleyes
I just checked there site... Paid beta if your interested. But $84 for lifetime. So I'd image that includes release

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Gt5 it is, what do you do Clean battles, Drifting or dragging? Whats your psn, mines mu_2176 let me know if you cant add me because of the friends limit

I gotta get a proper stand made up for my g27 wheel, and build a hydro handbrake !!!

LEG-IT

Feb 12, 2012
Bossley Park
Bro's borrowing the G27, but I can have a go with a controller. Oldschool drifting lmfao! PSN is the same as here ;)
Lool! Find it abit hard to drift with controller now! I throw reverse/backwards entry like no tomorrow with the g27 haha
Come to door to door tandem with me and ku22upt !