Tank Journal Archive

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
k balance is weak, tried bright well potassium-p doesn't dissolve even with boiling water #anotherbrightwellproductthatitisshit lol
so I'm going to get the contiumm potassium powder as it does dissolve. Marcust uses it.

i also found keeping potassium between 390-400 will give great colours.
No no no! You need the real deal dude, don't stray from Zeovit and try other products.
Sniff the K- Balance and tell me that it does not contain magic powers! It certainly is packed full of magic to make your coral grow like weeds. Sadly I can't smell the same magic potion in B Balance but what it does for colour you will like.

#dontstray!

slin1977

Jul 13, 2011
Sydney
Oh use the powerful products to get to your desired potassium and then maintain with the Zeo K balance.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
Oh use the powerful products to get to your desired potassium and then maintain with the Zeo K balance.
Well for some reason potassium is aggressively removed by something, not sure if it's bacteria or stone or both, but i constantly have to use the strong stuff.
I've got and tried Zeovit k but it doesn't even maintain my potassium

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
Well for some reason potassium is aggressively removed by something, not sure if it's bacteria or stone or both, but i constantly have to use the strong stuff.
I've got and tried Zeovit k but it doesn't even maintain my potassium
It would be your skimmer I assume it's over rated for your system

thepubenator

Competitions Guy
Nov 4, 2011
Tunze 9410

What's is your skimmer rated and tank size?
And do you have to dose much ?
I have used several skimmer over the years with zeo a atb which over skimmed hard a kz rev and now a re double cone 200 but only running it at 60%.

OSCAR85

Jan 8, 2013
St Kilda, Melbourne
I have used several skimmer over the years with zeo a atb which over skimmed hard a kz rev and now a re double cone 200 but only running it at 60%.
Ok thank you for letting me know, i had read a few threads on zeovit about needle wheel skimming, plankton and trace element friendly skimmers. You have now just confirmed it for me.
The models smaller than 9410 are becket style. So i might look for one second hand. I would love a kz one but i don't have the cash lol.