Tank Journal Archive

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
tanks still looking a bit manky and more like a storage tank than a display so I will save myself the humiliation of a FTS for the moment :)

Ive slipped onto the back page, so i guess its time for some updated pics

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
you have to do a FTS come on :p
I basically have a ball of xenia with some spots or hair algae and aptasia in between it :) Ill take one to show what happens when you put your tank in the garage, stop doing water changes, cleaning the glass and feeding 13 fish in a 80 tank 5 cubes of frozen and half a sheet of nori a day :)

V

'vspec'

I basically have a ball of xenia with some spots or hair algae and aptasia in between it :) Ill take one to show what happens when you put your tank in the garage, stop doing water changes, cleaning the glass and feeding 13 fish in a 80 tank 5 cubes of frozen and half a sheet of nori a day :)
haha, yep ~ Let the good times roll!

emboli

Apr 15, 2012
Still looks very beautiful. I'd be happy to have that in my house :)
That xenia is now huge

Craig

Aug 30, 2012
Hi NiCd

What are your thought on the eco lamp KR93? Would you recommend the light unit for the same size tank or would there be more suitable and advanced LEDs on the market?

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
A couple of years ago I would say yeah it's the best choice, but with the glut of them out there now I think you could pick up something just as good for half the price or less.

Are you going new or second hand?

Craig

Aug 30, 2012
A couple of years ago I would say yeah it's the best choice, but with the glut of them out there now I think you could pick up something just as good for half the price or less.

Are you going new or second hand?
Thanks for that.

Happy to buy a new unit, but if the right second hand unit pops up then I would definitely consider it :)