New To Reefing

drealondeez

Dec 27, 2016
Wtb Coral/ Frags For New Tank!
Hey guys and girls!

I'm looking to buy some coral frags to fill up my new reef tank! Im open to really any easy to moderate corals to add in anything with cool colours really!

I'm from Sydney so would be good if you're close by or can post!

Also did anyone have experience with flame hawks?
I've done a bit of research and read that they can be buggers. But if anyone has any personal experience to share that would be great!

drealondeez

Dec 27, 2016
My flamehawk is no problem at all. Great little fish and very entertaining.
Thanks Dave! Yeh they look like a great little fish but a few LFS made it seem like they were the grim reaper haha.the ones I checked out didn't seem bad at all I think I'm gonna give one a go!

daveH

Team Leader
Nov 24, 2011
Brisbane Northside
Thanks Dave! Yeh they look like a great little fish but a few LFS made it seem like they were the grim reaper haha.the ones I checked out didn't seem bad at all I think I'm gonna give one a go!
That’s surprising - I can’t see how they would be a nuisance at all.

Sam Parker

May 6, 2013
Geelong
Flame hawks are awesome, but will tackle shrimps if you plan on having any (or already do).

I have a fair assortment of frags available, but am based in Victoria. I could post to you, but check out your local scene first and let me know if you get stuck :)

drealondeez

Dec 27, 2016
Flame hawks are awesome, but will tackle shrimps if you plan on having any (or already do).

I have a fair assortment of frags available, but am based in Victoria. I could post to you, but check out your local scene first and let me know if you get stuck :)
Thanks for the info Sam! Yeh I've heard they can be like that towards shrimp. Soo many decisions to make with the hobby in regards to compatibility haha

Yeh I've been looking around and found a few little pieces that I might pick up.
It's a bit hard though, not much choice with frags compared to other states.

can you send me some photos of what you have available?