News

MQ-9

Nov 25, 2014
This is why thereefuge is the greatest Aussie aquaria forum that has ever existed. It has the social atmosphere of the golden days of newsgroups, with the distinction of being a boring place for trolls. I drink to its eternal success.

VaultBoy

Jul 10, 2011
Gawler, S.A.
When I first read the reefsecrets thread I thought it was a bit strange as I had never heard another bad word about them. When I saw the resolution I thought it was a big gold star for both The Reefuge and ReefSecrets and a black mark against the OP. It is a shame that it was there in the first place but it was handled extremely well!

Nautynigel

Oct 26, 2014
Strathfield
@the LFS in subject, there are multiple ways to create good online perception without letting a misunderstanding or the odd dispute impact your online presence, even though the complaint is public.

If you respond negatively, emotionally, or defensively, you are doing more damage to your reputation as a business than some guy mouthing off about GST. Get someone to manage your posts from a PR perspective. This instance could have been good PR if handled correctly.

Have a strategy to deal with negative feedback that shows you are responsive, positive and helpful.