Tank Journal Archive

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
We're Still Here And Alive!
Tank is still kicking along and things are looking good if I do say so myself haha
ai.postimg.cc_XJ2GsBBq_angleartist.jpg

ai.postimg.cc_tRMnPPHm_FTS_Oct.jpg

ai.postimg.cc_g0H66TYv_shittybluefts.jpg

ai.postimg.cc_MTZf0mTg_tricolour.jpg

I'm truly not a hammer or torch fan but holy shit this guy blew me away and I HAD TO HAVE IT haha
ai.postimg.cc_wM7tZxDV_hammertime.jpg

ai.postimg.cc_fW2mKpYC_hammerunderblues.jpg

ai.postimg.cc_VvVtk0zp_newhammer.jpg

NiCd

Lead Moderator
Jul 29, 2011
Sydney
Local prices are much the same for anything with yellow in it, if he got change outa $400 I would be surprised.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Ill give you $201 :)
You forgot to add in my emotional value to it hahaha

Unbelievable hammer, one in a million, maybe one in a billion, just epic!!
Definitely a one of a kind! And most likely the only hammer I'll ever buy haha unless I find another one of the same quality!!

wow , I have never seen anything like it.
Absolutely blew me away and I love it so much haha stands out like you wouldn't believe!

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
I'll give you guys a hint... it was under $200 :eek:eek:D :D
I posted a pic on Nano Reefs and I started getting PMs about it with offers up to $500, lol. I've been doing reef tanks since 1985 and I've never seen one that colour. Back in the early days people thought keeping a shit brown coral alive for 6 months was the cat's ass.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
I posted a pic on Nano Reefs and I started getting PMs about it with offers up to $500, lol. I've been doing reef tanks since 1985 and I've never seen one that colour. Back in the early days people thought keeping a shit brown coral alive for 6 months was the cat's ass.
hahaha I just found that post and the messages, that's hilarious and I have no doubt the offers have hit $500 already lol they were hitting that from people here and we're not as LPS crazed as you guys are! lol
Oh it's easily the best I've ever seen. Nothing has ever and probably won't ever beat it for me lol even I'm still sometimes happy keeping a brown piece of shit happy hahaha

ReeferRob

Solidarité
Oct 22, 2014
Bel Air
hahaha I just found that post and the messages, that's hilarious and I have no doubt the offers have hit $500 already lol they were hitting that from people here and we're not as LPS crazed as you guys are! lol
Oh it's easily the best I've ever seen. Nothing has ever and probably won't ever beat it for me lol even I'm still sometimes happy keeping a brown piece of shit happy hahaha
Shit, the PMs that came to me were insane. One guy who is a doctor offered $1000 for one if I can find one for him, lol. I need to come down there and go on walk about over in WA for a year or so collecting and finding out where stuff is.

Wrangy

May 7, 2013
Research
Shit, the PMs that came to me were insane. One guy who is a doctor offered $1000 for one if I can find one for him, lol. I need to come down there and go on walk about over in WA for a year or so collecting and finding out where stuff is.
You'd be a rich man doing that!! haha the quality of LPS out in WA is unbelievable!!